One to One Rewards
Overview of Nissan One To One Rewards Program
The Orange Coast Nissan One To One Rewards program is a loyalty program sponsored by Orange Coast Nissan that allows owners to earn incentive points toward future service, parts, and accessory purchases. Acquisitions include new and used vehicle purchases, service labor and parts/accessories from Orange Coast Nissan. All earned award points can be used only for retail purchases at Orange Coast Nissan ONLY.
- Incentive points have no cash value and cannot be redeemed for cash. Any items purchased through the Nissan One To One Rewards program cannot be returned for cash. All returned items’ value will be reapplied to the member’s account. No exception.
- Award points will expire within 24 months of inactivity.
- Program point’s redemption is not combinable with any other discount offers. Orange Coast Nissan reserves the right to determine redemption eligibility.
- Award points are limited to use in service with scheduled maintenance intervals (30K, 50K, etc), major required and recommended services. Points will NOT be used for quick service items such as oil changes, tire rotations, etc. Orange Coast Nissan reserves the right to determine redemption eligibility.
- Your Rewards Account can be used for any vehicle in your household.
- Award points can only be earned on customer pay services. Each of the points earned is equal to one dollar in awards discounts. You cannot accrue points on new or used vehicle purchases, body shop services, wholesale parts purchases, warranty, insurance or extended warranty purchases.
- Membership and Points may not be transferred from account to account. At no time can Members pool accumulated points to increase standings. Membership and points cannot be sold, bartered, brokered or transferred for any reason including death and domestic matters. Membership and points have no cash value.
- Nissan One To One Rewards Points (Dollars) are to be used for any parts or services over $50.
Earning Program Dollars
When you first enroll in the program, the newly enrolled member will receive an email from One To One Rewards with their account number and outlining their program. The member account is to be used for each eligible transaction. Incentive Points can be earned in the following manners:
Vehicle Purchase earns $250 toward a future vehicle purchase
Each service event (parts and labor) earns 5% of total dollars spent (less tax and fees) towards a future service, parts or accessory sale
Each part and/or accessory purchase earns 5% of total dollars spent (less tax) towards a future service, parts or accessory sale
Member’s points standings can be checked at Orange Coast Nissan, online @ www.nissanonetoonerewards.com or by calling the Nissan One To One Rewards Call Center at 1-800-326-9108.
The Nissan One To One Rewards program is available to all Orange Coast Nissan customers who are over the age of 18. Orange Coast Nissan employees are eligible to participate in the Nissan One To One Rewards Program. Fleet or wholesale customers are not eligible to participate in the program.
General Terms and Conditions:
Orange Coast Nissan may modify any of the terms and conditions governing the Nissan One To One Rewards program including, but not limited to, the methods through which incentive points can be earned, how the program can be used, the value of the earned points, at any time, without notice, even though these changes may affect the members ability to use the points that have already been earned. The Nissan One To One Rewards program has no pre-determined termination date and may continue until such time that Orange Coast Nissan may terminate the program at any time, with no notice given. Accrued reward points do not constitute property of a member and have no value outside of the program. Member dollars are credits that Orange Coast Nissan may revoke at any time as set forth herein. Reward points may not be exchanged for cash, assigned, bartered or transferred except as matter or otherwise by operation of law. Each program member is responsible for ensuring that the information in his/her account is accurate and kept current. Abuse of the Nissan One To One Rewards program (including failure to follow program policies and procedures, the sale or barter of awards and any misrepresentation of fact relating thereto or other improper conduct, as determined by Dealer in its’ sole judgment, any untoward or harassing behavior with reference to any Dealer employee or any refusal to honor Dealer employee’s instructions) may result in cancellation of the member’s account and future disqualification from program participation, forfeiture of all points accrued. Dealer reserves the right to take appropriate legal action, as it deems necessary, and to recover damages, attorney’s fees and court costs. Limitation of Liability governs that each program member accepts all responsibility for and hereby indemnifies and holds harmless Orange Coast Nissan, and each of their related companies (Nissan) and respective officers, directors, employees, shareholders, agents and successors and assigns the Released Parties from and against any claims that may arise from actions taken by such Member or for any unauthorized access to member’s account from a third party. Under no circumstances, including but not limited to negligence, shall the Released Parties be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages arising out of the program. By participating in the program, a member waives any and all rights to bring any claim or action related to such matters in any forum.